.:Followers:.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Random Q From Kim Ye Sa .

May Peace be with you . It’s been the longest ‘holiday’ without those present called HOMEWORK ~ I miss all those stuff . Uh hi , you’re not mistaken . It’s me , Eika . This time my entry is written in English . Why ? No reason . Just for fun ~! [It doesn’t seem so.. -__-]

Well I’ve been tagged by Kim Ye Sa (Not her real name) not long ago . Since I have no other ‘better’ things to write at this time , so I sit and think seriously when answering these questions that were randomly assigned for me .


These questions have no right or wrong answers.

Because sometimes asking the right questions is the answer.


1- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

23 , I guess . *psst.. that’s my ideal age to a marriage ~! J

2- Which is worse, failing or never trying?

Never trying is worst . Because someone couldn’t know his/her strength and weakness , then stay on where she/he stands – no more , no less .

3- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

This question is subjective . Everyone has their own answers . For me , it’s maybe the matter of time . Since time is too short , we can’t afford to properly manage and make it as beautiful as our dream world ~!

4- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

To be honest , yes , I’ve said more . It’s my weakness anyway . . Sometimes , all things seems easy to say than to make it real .. umph ~ *sigh*

5- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

Err.. The Ummah State of happiness .. ? Can this answer be acceptable ?

6- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

Peace Lover ~! J [What’s the relation here ?]

7- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

Both . Depends~

8- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

I might spend 20 years as a man and 20 other years as a woman ~!

9- To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?

Not yet . I hope ~

10- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

Doing things right or doing the right things , both can mess up my mind . +__+

11- You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?

I’ll say that I know the person (my friend) –but not telling them she is my friend- and start stating the good quality of her .. yeah , nobody’s perfect ~

12- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Don’t get involved into any relationship before getting married .

13- Would you break the law to save a loved one?

Yeah , if it’s the only way to save my beloved person .

14- Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?

Often . I could say that my Papa is one of them .

15- What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

I don’t know . I’m pretty lame and have no talent . But maybe people judge me in different way.. who knows , right ?

16- How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?

The way I get it and show the excitement lil’ bit annoying to them . I just guess . J

17- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?

For this time being , there’s nothing yet that make me eager to do . It’s just the matter of time . Urm.. what’s holding me back is my decision – not to take STAM and get a part-time job . Urgh~

18- Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?

Nope .

19- If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?

I’d move to Jordan . Because , if I don’t get a chance to further my study there , at least I can live my life .

20- Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?

I never push it even once . HAHA~

21- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?

I’d rather be none of them .

22- Why are you, you?

Because I’m not you . [err..what the..??]

23- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?

Yes , at a certain time . Huhu .

24- Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?

The second one is worst .

25- What are you most grateful for?

The happiness of living in peace with beloved family , friends and INTERNET . *peace !*

26- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

I won’t prefer both . -__-

27- Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?

Everything is possible . Logic ?

28- Has your greatest fear ever come true?

I don’t have the greatest fear . It’s just there when the times come . Lalalala~

29- Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?

It wasn’t 5 years ago , but 2.. And , it doesn’t matter anymore .. but I can’t easily forget it .

30- What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?

Being a kid was the happiest memory ever . Playing time was the most indescribable excitement I ever feel .

31- At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?

Depends . Probably when my confidence level is at the top .

32- If not now, then when?

It’s now or NEVER . Simple , right ?

33- If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?

It’s just NOT the time .

34- Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?

Never . I guess ~

35- Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?

It is . But sometimes soul is blinded by deceitful eyes .

36- If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?

Big NO .

37- Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?

I’d rather have more work I actually enjoy doing .

38- Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?

I never feel that way . Honest .

39- When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?

Long time ago .

40- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?

My family first . Then my teachers , friends and others .

41- Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?

Never cross my mind at all .

42- What is the difference between being alive and truly living?

Hard to explain . Maybe next time ?

43- When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?

I don’t know . Maybe.. interview ?

44- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?

We are afraid to be called loser .

45- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?

My communication skill .. ?

46- When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?

I am now .

47- What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?

I love everything in my life now . You would understand what I mean if you know me well .

48- In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?

I might not remember that if I don’t read this entry .

49- Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?

Everything is made by myself . Others might have influenced me a bit .

**My grammar is very poor . So if you see any errors there , pretend not to see them , ya ?**


p/s : I will not tag anyone to answer this questions . But to those readers who want to answer , you’re pleased to do so . And , don’t forget to credit to my blog on your entry later. Thank you then . What a fun to occasionally grind down our mind with questions like this ~! . J





1 comment:

Kim Ye Sa said...

Salam 'alayk..
hey i never thought dat u would take it so seriously.. haha i mean u actually answered those questions n posted it to ur blog man! :D

anyway, nice to read some "what the..??" answers from u..;p

[Apabila terkuaknya pintu kejahilan, mencurah-curah hidayah masuk melaluinya..]