.:Followers:.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Be Thankful .


May Peace Be Upon You.


Life's treating me nicely all this while. Indeed, I believe everyone should feel the same. And I loathed the moment of meeting up with any people who'd complaint things Allah gave them. The noises were simply gibberish and annoying.


I believe everything happens for a reason.

People might even change so that we can learn how to let go.

Things go wrong, so that we can appreciate them when they're right.

Believe lies, so we eventually learn not to trust anyone, but ourselves.


Reality sometimes depresses us.

Giving up doesn't mean we're weak. Sometimes it just means we're strong enough to let go.

I don't forgive people because I'm weak. I guess I forgive them because I'm strong enough to know people make mistakes.


Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

My life had been turned around too, but I wasn't gonna let it stop me.



Stop and ponder.


Allah had been giving us the world and the chance to breathe, fill them. To the fullest.


Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, praises for Allah :)



No comments:

[Apabila terkuaknya pintu kejahilan, mencurah-curah hidayah masuk melaluinya..]