.:Followers:.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Miss You Like Crazy!

This is it. I have no idea of what to write at this moment. After 3 weeks in IPBA without going home.. I can  just feel nothing but tired. I mean, EXTREMELY tired. But one thing for sure, I am never tired of this miracle feeling - Missing them, Mama and Papa.

Mama & Papa. I wanna grow old with you~ ;)

I miss them when something really good happens, because they're the one I want to share it with.

I miss them when something is troubling me, because they're the only one who understand me so well.

I miss them when I laugh and cry, because I know that they're the one who make my laughter grow and my tears disappear.

I miss them all the time, but I miss them the most when I lie awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other for those were some of the best memorable times of my life.


****************************************************************************** 


Left some for me?

Uh, this boy.. I also miss him, like a Sun misses a flower~

Come fetch Aunty Eika at IPBA~

Muhammad Rayyan Darwisy! You are now 1! 
(Last 11th April was his birthday~) Ehehe. 

Imam Muda Darwisy! =D

Grow up being a good and filial son ae? 
Aunty loves you~ Muah muah :*
Can't wait to meet you again. 



All days are nights to see till I see thee,
And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me.
-William Shakespeare, Sonnet XLIII


*More posts will be updated. In sya ALLAH. Extremely busy right now. x_x



No comments:

[Apabila terkuaknya pintu kejahilan, mencurah-curah hidayah masuk melaluinya..]