.:Followers:.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Final Destination.


It was a pitch-black night.
I sat patiently, waiting at the Terminal of Life.

I wait for Allah. My soul waits, and in His words I hope..

"Ting-Tong"

"Next station; Third Phase of Ramadhan. Train will be arriving at the Platform of The Release from An-Nar. You have passed Rahmah station and now are in Maghfirah. Please be in the line of God’s Law.”

And we were racing each other to get into our Dream coaches.
A few had failed. They fell off. Fortunately, I managed to get through. Yes, that was it. ‘Narrow escape’, I named it. Thank you, My Rabb.

"Ting-tong"

The door was closing.

"Allah, hopefully I have chosen the right direction."

"May I ask, where is this wagon heading to?"

"Jannah."

"In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
Praise be to God, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the world;
Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
Master of the Day of Judgment.
Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
Show us the straight way,
The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray."
(The Noble Quran, 1:1-7)

And it all begins again..


No comments:

[Apabila terkuaknya pintu kejahilan, mencurah-curah hidayah masuk melaluinya..]